Monday, June 29, 2009

lots 'o pics

For your view pleasure: Rhode Island pictures.
My mom and Josh
Katherine, Josh, and I
Newport, RI
The ferry to Martha's Vineyard
On the bus tour
Aquinnah(I think that name is super cool), Martha's Vineyard, MA
The fog in Aquinnah
Around Martha's Vineyard
Parent's and I at lunch in Martha's Vineyard
One of the more touristy towns in Martha's Vineyard is Oak Bluffs. Around Martha's Vineyard are a bunch of Gingerbread houses. All painted with beautiful detail. These houses were amazing.



Mom and Dad in Martha's Vineyard
Smiling Josh - you can't tell but he has the cutest dimples!
Me, Aunt Margaret, Charlene holding Katherine, Matt, Uncle John, Dad(he is smiling!), Mom holding Josh
Mimi and her grand kids
Charlene with her son and daughter
Josh and I
This is where Charlene and Matt got married on 7/1/05
The yacht "Athena" ~ you can rent her for $500,000 a week!
Lighthouses on the lighthouse cruise tour
Mom and I atop of the ferry(it was very windy) with the Newport bridge in the background.
My God father with my God daughter
Baby Joshua
Rubbing noses

4 comments:

fotobug said...

LOVE the gingerbread houses!!!! I must have one. :o)

Thanks for sharing all the pics, I can appreciate all the time it takes for posting such things. ;)

Nikki said...

I love it too, I especially am fond of the cute faces Joshua makes. He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Darling Daughter,

Yes these pics are greatly appreciated, thank you.

Love you and miss you.

Mom

Rachel P said...

I LOVE those gingerbread houses. I want one! Why don't they build house like that here in Albuquerque?