Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!

Jake & I~August 2008
Today is Jake's 8th birthday!!! Hard to believe he is already EIGHT! His proud parents are Jason and Tina. I remember this day because I was at Tina's house babysitting Max, the soon to be big brother while everyone was at the hospital awaiting Jakob's arrival. Once everyone was back from the hospital I raced to go see newborn Jake before visiting hours were over. I barely made it. I got to hold Jake at just a few hours old, and he was a super cute baby. He is in New Mexico right now celebrating this big day with all of his family, and I wish I was there to help him celebrate. But he knows I'm thinking of him.

Happy 8th Birthday Jake!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Super cute photo of you two!!!!

Anonymous said...

April, how blessed to have Tina's family part of your life for so long - 10 years or so right?

Nikki just finally checked out your blog of knitting - wow - I am so envious of your talent. I do dream of one day being creative!

Love,
Mom
Aunt Barbara