Thursday, June 4, 2009

21st Century Cinderalla?

The Bachelorette. It gets me every time. Every. Single. Time. Why? Well probably because like these people, I am on the search for love. Lifelong lasting love. The main difference, between me and these people? They are beautiful. Which is besides the point, so I'll continue. Like season's past, this one is no different. Like the rest of America (and probably Canada) I love Jillian. How can you not smile every time she says "about"? And if I have a wardrobe question, I'll just turn to her! I want to get my predictions out their before the next episode airs, where it looks like we will find out who has a girlfriend at home. Shame shame boys! Here are my last 3 standing men.
First their is Kiptyn. He is just super cute, and gentlemanly. Plus you could tell Jillian really likes him. Jill needs to get over the whole "he's never been the dumpee thing".
Ed. Aww Ed. He won me over on the most recent episode. Ed is my type of man. So if after this, he can definitely come knocking on my door. Like most of us I don't think Jillian expected Ed to be a top runner. But he took us all by surprise, which gives me a great edge.
Lastly, Jake. I hate to say it but I think Jake will get his heart broken and be the runner up. Which will make him a shoe in for the next Bachelor. Jillian likes him ...a lot. Hello, he's a pilot. What's not too like?! They both really want something to be their, and on some level a true passion is their. But Jill will find out in the 11th hour, it isn't for life.
Their are of course a handful of guys that I just do not like, and hopefully Jillian will figure them out soon enough and send them on their happy little way off of television.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I just cannot quit this show, but I wish I could. I like Kiptyn too (stupid name, I call him Kip). Also like Ed and LOVE Reid. I hope she keeps him around. I think he's super cute.

fotobug said...

O M G. Why does this show get us every single time?! At the end of each season I vow to never watch again... and then I find myself glued to the screen. It's annoying. Really though, HOW can anyone not adore Jillian???? Just like Jillian, your journey for love is taking longer than hoped.

Patience is so rewarding.