Friday, June 19, 2009

off to a good start

We arrived in Rhode Island last night. I had a 4 hour lay over in Atlanta. Spent some time reading, eating, and playing Sudoku. We almost missed our flight from Atlanta(where I met my parents) to Providence ...because of my dad, more on that later.

Finally got a good nights sleep last night. Woke up this morning and did the Jillian Michael's DVD, with my Mom and Aunt Margaret trying to keep up! It was so cute, but got me sweating at the same time! :)

Got to see Katherine last night ....L-O-V-E her! As well as meet the newest member of the family, little Joshua, who really isn't all that little. ...14 pounds, and he is only 10 weeks old. Along with some baby love, my cousin Charlene made peanut butter ice cream!, it was just as good as the peanut butter ice cream I had in Chicago!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I L-O-V-E it! That sounds like so much fun. Peanut butter ice cream home made? That sounds great. Make sure to eat some clam cakes for me!