Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crazy Weather

in front of my garage
my backyard
my backyard deck

We got a pounding of hail this afternoon. Weather in Denver has been crazy. And it seems like weather has been crazy all over the United States. Every day last week we had Tornado warnings, and just about every afternoon we've had rain. Until today I had never seen hail like this. It was crazy, and loud, and was coming down in sheets. It literally looks like snow. This was around 3:30pm. It was dark and gloomy in my house, and by 5:30pm it was beautiful and sunny.


view of my front yard from my bedroom, which is upstairs

1 comment:

Emily said...

that's crazy! we've been having rain every single day for more than a week. i've lived here 11 years and that's never happened. crazy! no hail or tornadoes, though, just rain and thunder storms.