Sunday, June 28, 2009

days like today

Today was a good day. Yesterday my friend Sarah called me to come with me to my gym to go swimming. I was thrilled. We've been trying to go swimming since May, but with our schedules and the weather it hasn't happened until now. Along with swimming I invited her to Dance Jam. It is so much fun to go workout with a friend. Dance Jam was a lot of fun, we danced to all Michael Jackson songs, and the dance had a lot of his dance moves. It actually made me really sad, because he was really a talented artist.
After Dance Jam Sarah's husband Jeremy, and her 10 month old daughter Chloe joined us to go take a dip in the pool. The pool was really nice. This was the first weekend in a really really long time where their was no rain. So it felt good to take advantage of it and lay out in the sunshine.

After a relaxing afternoon, I spoke to Tina to plan out our meals and workouts for the start of Body for Life. I'm extremely nervous about this, because I'm afraid I'm going to fail. I want to do it, and I know my body is in need for a new challenge but this whole thing is definitely out of my comfort zone. It feels good to know that I have Tina as support, but I know it won't be easy. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Good luck, I know you can do it ;)

Anonymous said...

You love challenge!!!
And when finally into it you
will discover a new comfort zone.
So yes, good luck.

Love you,
Mom

Emily said...

Sounds so fun! I love good friends like that. Good luck with Body for Life, I have a friend who did that a few years ago and she looked aMAZing.