Wednesday, July 1, 2009

all about Katherine

I may be biased but I think my God Daughter is gorgeous. She's 2 and 1/2 and non-stop. She will randomly sing her ABC's, tell me she loves me, and doesn't quite have the skill of listening. But she is a great big sister, she knows I live in Denver, and has such an amazing spirit.
I miss her so much.
I love this pic, I took it with my camera phone (yup that's right I figured out how to get them from my phone to the computer!)
Jumping on her big girl bed
Kisses!
Helping pick up her mess
Playing outside at the Beach house










Playing at gymnastics


Her silly face

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make such a wonderful godmother. Katherine is truly so cute. You will make a great mother one day.

Love,
Mom

Nikki said...

I LOVE every single picture!!!!!! She is so cute, and you can tell that she does have a great spirit. You look so beautiful too! Love ya!

Emily said...

She is a CUTIE. Love her curls!