Saturday, July 25, 2009

weirdness

I realize that I'm blogging less and less, but I still do eventually get caught up so that my posts match my workouts. I don't necessarily get a post done on the day I workout(example, this post is for yesterdays workout), but I do get them done.

What's weird is right now I have more of a life than I have had in a really really long time, and I am blogging less, but I'm finding that when I do blog I don't have anything to write about. I'm still very much guarded about what I want to share about my experience with P, and as much as I would love to just write all about him, I'm not quite their yet.

So find myself thinking "what in the world did I blog about Pre-P?" Obviously I can go back and look, but it is just a weird feeling.

I do have some posts brewing, but the other factor is time. I don't have as much blogging time as I used to. But I'm trying.

2 comments:

Emily said...

One of the tricks to blogging is balance. I still haven't figured it out. Enjoy your life. Blog when you can. Can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your life.

Nikki said...

I am glad you blog when you do, I love reading about what's going on in your life.