Friday, July 10, 2009

emotional high

Things with P and I are developing. I saw him last night, and time just literally flies when we spend time together. I've always been curious about what it would be like to be in a situation like this. I've never been in a "relationship" like this, where we both feel like it is moving so fast. We both agree that although we've only been on a handful of dates that it feels like it has been many more. It's crazy that we've officially only been dating for 1 week. I feel very happy and overall smitten, more and more.

In other news, my cousin Cheryl is on her way to see me this weekend! I'm super excited to see her and showing her Denver!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Keep us posted, and have a fun time with Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend.
If you get a chance have pics of you and Cheryl and maybe of you and P*.

Love and prayers,
Wish I were there,
Mom