Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Ok

Long time no blog. Sorry for the absence. But I haven't been to the gym since Sunday, and I've spend quite a bit of time with P. We saw each other Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night. Things seem to be going at lighting speed. In all honestly I don't know how I fully feel about it. A good word is overwhelmed. Excited. Curious. Happy. So many emotions. Each time we see each other things get better and better. We have an incredible comfort with each other, and the ability to be perfectly honest with one another. We are creating the foundation of what could be a great relationship. We've been dating for 2 weeks now, and I've lost count of our number of dates. This whole experience is amazing.
Right now I'm trying to tell myself that it's ok if I don't go to the gym 6 days a week. It's ok for me to have a social life, and to explore this new chapter of my life. So if I'm not blogging as frequently, it's ok. :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am happy for you. You can have a social life, it's true. I don't know about this blogging less idea, though. :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good balance.

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I must say, that I went to your blog to catch up with all the new developments and...there was nothing! Trippy. Balance is good, just dont give up one for the other..key word is balance. Love ya and so happy for you that you are enjoying this time in your life. How wonderful.

Kari