Monday, July 27, 2009

WickedCool!


Another season of the Bachelorette is over and done. I called 2 out of 3....which ain't bad, if I do say so myself. Right before Kiptyn got out of the limo, I kept saying "she chose Kiptyn, she chose Kiptyn..." once Kiptyn got out, and gave way that Ed was the last one standing, I got SO excited! Over the past few weeks I've realized that Ed was the perfect package of all her last few selections. He even has a tiny bit of edge like what she liked in Wes, which is just enough for her.

I have obviously never been in a situation like Jill, but she is one special girl to get 3 proposal's in one night!, from 3 different guys. Granted Kiptyn didn't propose but he almost did. Did you see him check on the ring while they were walking back? She is one lucky girl.

I'm a little bit nervous for tomorrow's "After the Final Rose" because last season seemed to have ended with a happy ending, and then everything went up in the air at the "After the Final Rose" when Jason changed his mind. So I am truly hoping that Jillian and Ed are still together. I would love to see them last.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I've never seen the BAchelorette, but it sounds like fun. Is Ed the guy kissing the girl in your picture? What kind of name is Kiptyn?

Anonymous said...

I'm not into it but glad you are so you can keep us updated.

Love
Mom

Emily said...

I just finished it. I BAWLED when she let Kip go and then again when she let Reid go. I liked Ed fine but I liked both of the others better. That Kip, he really opened up in the end. I wish she had chosen him. Yes, even over Reid. I really liked Kip in the end.

sarahfotobug said...

I knew I couldn't visit your blog until I caught up with the episodes!! :o)Thank goodness I listened to my intuition! lol

I am conflicted about her decision. Kipton has an energy for life that is outstanding and passionate. I am glad that she realized that he is amazing AND NOT FOR HER. I agree with you about Ed. He has a nicely rounded personality that has a little bit of every single thing she was searching for..... and most of all, he will love her for the rest of his life and she will love him back. That's the way love should be. A balancing act of giving and taking.

After last season with Jason, I swore I would never watch again..... BUT then I ended up getting sucked in and I loved this season the most so far!!