Sunday, July 19, 2009

"The Other Woman"


Book Review
The Other Woman by Jane Green

This book wasn't my favorite Jane Green book. I think part of it was the fact that this book took me a long time to finish, because of my new dating life, so the last quarter of this book really dragged on for me.
"The other woman" is the main characters Mother-in-Law. Although their was never really a big fall out between the two character's which I thought was weird because of the title and because of the build up throughout the whole book. Their was a big turning point in the book, but it didn't lead to the daughter and mother-in-law actually talking about their differencing etc...which is something that needed to happen, but never did.
This book is an easy read, but if you want classic Jane Green I would recommend Jemima J or The Beach House.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I haven't heard of Jane Green, I'll have to check it out.

Rachel said...

I like Jane Green. :-)