Wednesday, July 8, 2009

someone

Their are many things I like about P. One of them was something I thought about today while on my bus ride home from work. I appreciate having someone to talk to. Even better, I appreciate having someone to talk to in person. That to me, in itself is amazing.
This afternoon while on the bus, I was reading my book when this man who has to stand on the bus, stands next to my seat. I've had to stand before on the bus, and their is that little area where you can stand without being in the way of the people who are sitting, so that my butt isn't in their face. Well this guy didn't see for some reason that he was in my space. He even hit me in the head twice with his elbow while his hand was above me on the hand rail. And while I was sitting there reading my book, I kept thinking how it is so nice that I'm going to get to see P tonight, and that I get to tell him about my day and my story about the weird guy on the bus. How cool is that, that I have someone to tell about my day.
Not that I mind telling you my blogger friends about my life, because I do appreciate it - but I have to admit that I much prefer and like having the person actually there, and being able to have a conversation.
All in all, every is going good.

4 comments:

Emily said...

that IS nice!

Nikki said...

I agree with Emily, and I like your story about the weird dude. That's really funny. Some people are so oblivious.

fotobug said...

I think you will have to change the header of your blog to read:

Just me, Otis, Denali and P

:o)

A little premature, I'm sure. But you never know....

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling big time!!!
Phenominal.

Love and miss ya,

Mom