Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not Bad if I do say so Myself

May holds the official all time high for number of workouts, at 24!!! I'm at 103 workouts for the year. Which is only 5 workouts away from the number of times I worked out in 2008 alone! It feels good, but I feel a challenge approaching. I'm 5 months into my goal, and never have I ever worked out more than 5 months in a row. But I'm going to accept the challenge and keep on going. Once June has passed I know it'll feel great to say that I've worked out continually for half of a year.

I am super proud of myself even though I'm not getting the results I want on the scale. The fact that I worked out 24 times in one month is quite an accomplishment, even more so since I had a full week vacation as well.

Thank you all of your support and comments! They definitely help encourage me.

5 comments:

Emily said...

April. that is AWESOME! I am so impressed with you. Congratulations on doing so well. You are seriously so great.

Nikki said...

That's wonderful April. What a great accomplishment!

Rachel said...

Oh, how great! You deserve to be super proud of yourself. :-)

Anonymous said...

As always I am very, very proud of you.

Patience and perserverence will pay off.

fotobug said...

You are inspiring April!