Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another Fun Fabulous Florida Day

This morning Tina and I went to a step class at her gym. And it was a major work out! We both left the class drenched in sweat. It was super hard, and at time frustrating because just as I would get the steps the instructor would change them.

After the gym we had a family lunch at Wendy's and then went to a park so Max could practice his soccer for a try out he has on Tuesday.

In the afternoon we took a dip in the pool. It's been raining nonstop so the pool was a colder than usual. But I played with the boys and we had a great time.

After the pool I went and got a manicure from Tina's friend Valerie.

The evening was date night for myself, as well as Jason and Tina. My date was with Max and Jakob. We had pizza, played the Nintendo Wii Bowling, then watched "Hotel for Dogs" while Jason and Tina had a night out.

I'm looking forward to NOT going to the gym tomorrow!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is SO cool of you to baby-sit on your vacation. You're a good friend! We watched Hotel for Dogs tonight too, how weird.

Nikki said...

It's true you are very sweet to watch their kiddos so they can go out. I am glad you are having a nice time. Stay dry :).