Monday, May 11, 2009

Doodle 4 Google

Beauty by Emily Dorsey, Age 16
This one is my absolute favorite, and it got my Vote!


Untitled by Britney Stine, Age 14

A New Beginning by Christin Engelberth, Age 12

Ending Breast Cancer by Sinceraty Alexander, Age 6

Today during my visit to Google I saw this link: Doodle 4 Google. I've always thought all the different "google" designs were really cool. Google 4 Doodle gives kids the opportunity to have people see their special "doodles". This years theme is "What I Wish for the World." This reminded me of when I was in elementary school and each year we colored a big bulletin board to be shown on a road sign for everyone to see. I always wanted to win, because I thought that was the coolest thing. This is like that but so much cooler! I picked out my favorites for each age group.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

that's a great idea. I like the first one too.