Friday, May 22, 2009

Vacation is so Lovely

Florida is great so far! This morning Tina and I did a class at her gym called Body Pump. It is all strength training and weights, it was hard, but still fun at the same time. Their is nothing like working out with a friend!

Then we went to the Magnolia Tea Room for lunch. It was super yummy. Lots of great conversation and catching up.

Central Florida has been drenched with rain lately. It was raining when I got in yesterday, and while driving around this afternoon it felt like we were in a hurricane, but we weren't ...obviously. I'm hoping the rain will go away for a few days so I can enjoy their swimming pool in the backyard.

Tonight we are off on a girls night to a movie/dinner place, which I'm really excited about.

2 comments:

Emily said...

sounds amazing!

Rachel said...

sounds like you're having a great time! :-)