Thursday, May 28, 2009

Florida in Pictures

Florida was perfect. A perfect balance of alone time with Tina. Time with her boys, and time as a family. Just perfect. For your viewing pleasure my fabulous trip to Florida.

Tina and I at the Magnolia Tea Room for a yummy lunch 5/22/09


Girls Night Out: Tina, Me, Jessica, Valerie
We had good food and drinks at CineBistro, while watching the movie "Dance Flick" 5/22/09

Enjoying the pool: Max and Jake 5/23/09
Walking around Mirror Lake 5/24/09
Magnolia Tree around Mirror Lake
Happy Family: Jason, Tina, Max, and Jake
This lake was so pretty. Lots of pretty art and flowers all around.

On Sunday afternoon Tina and I decided to indulge and go to the Omni Orlando Resort for a massage.
My last massage was in January 2008, so it was well over due!

We arrived plenty early and enjoy some champagne, the hot tub and steam room before our relaxing massage. It was definitely quality time.
On Memorial Day we traveled to the Orlando Science Center.
It was really cool, and fun family time.

Jake, 7 and Max, 9 Super cute Brothers
This part of the Science Center was really cool. It's called "Grossology". You learn about farting, burping, vomiting, pooping, all the gross stuff you are probably curious about but don't really really research about. It was very entertaining.
Me, Max, and Jake~Jake was going along with the theme, hence the finger in his noise.
Tuesday 5/26/09 was a day at Clearwater Beach.
It was beautiful, and spent with some more quality time with Tina.

I went into the water for awhile, and just as I got out 2 dolphins swam up into the shallow end. It was awesome to see. I had never seen dolphins in the wild like that, so I loved it.

4 comments:

Emily said...

that day at the spa sounds PHENOMENAL. I would love to do that sometime. and that beach? I had no idea the US had beaches like that! beautiful! i need a trip to florida!

Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun, April. What a cute family. I am glad that you have that little home away from home.

Rachel said...

What fun!

Anonymous said...

Pics are great . . . so are you.

Can hardly wait to see you.

Love,
Mom