Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Boring Saturday

So I'm getting kinda sick of telling you about my lovely, time spent by myself, laid back Saturdays. Because well it's kinda old, and lets you know how bored and lonely my life really is. But I don't really have anything else to write about, so that's what you'll get.

I'm actually having a little bit of a problem, that I need some help with. My house is a townhouse which means I share an adjoining wall with my neighbor. We share bedroom walls. I have yet to meet or even see my neighbors (they moved in at the first of year). All I can assume is that they are a young couple, who have relations ....a lot. Example, this morning at 2:30am and at 7:45am. I know this because it wakes me up. I can hear them having relations. And over all they are just loud. I can usually hear their TV going, sometimes even talking. It is all very frustrating but getting woken up in the middle of the night is really starting to get on my nerves, and happens at least 2 to 3 times a week. So that was the start of my day.

I then headed to the gym to swim class. Next weekend the outdoor pool opens, and I can't wait. I won't be here next weekend for the opening. But I'm super excited to have the class outdoors. I think it'll be super nice.

After the gym, I filled up my car with gas, and the music playing at the gas station was MC Hammer, 2 Legit 2 Quit, seriously.

Then I stopped by Starbucks where my friend Sarah works, because she'll be keeping an eye on my house while I'm out of town next week. Thanks Sarah!

Then I came home and watched some TV. Then headed out for some shopping. I have needed some new workout shoes, so I got that taken care off. I stopped by Verizon Wireless to complain about my phone battery ...again.

Came home watched some more TV. I watched to finale of "The Biggest Loser". I hate to say it but I Helen didn't look to good. I mean she looked good, but she didn't look healthy. Kinda scary.

Tonight I changed out my closet. I do this twice a year. I put all my summer clothes up and my winter clothes away. ...Hopefully Colorado will stay in summer mode for the next few months.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great relaxing day to me! Exept for your neighbors - sorry. And thank you for commenting on biggest loser, I completley agree and am surprised nobodys talking about it.

Emily said...

We have that same problem. But we are in apartment-style condos so we get it from the people upstairs AND the people we share a wall with.

Honestly I don't think there's anything you can do about it, unless you're willing to bring it up. I would be too embarrassed, so I wouldn't be able to. If you're not embarrassed, just tell them that the walls are very thin and could they try and keep it down.

Nikki said...

Uck,Dan and I had that same problem with our first apartment downstair neighbors. But that apartment was made very poorly, so I wasn't suprised that sounds traveled so much. I couldn't even look at the people after the first time it happened. Sorry it wakes you up.

Anonymous said...

These people havent figured it out that you can have GOOD "relations" without having LOUD "relations!" That is just digusting and inconsiderate. If they have half a brain...they should know that if you share a wall, chances are they can be heard! Larry and I had that problem in our first apartment too...That skank needed a muzzle and someone with some sense to tell her to move her bed away from the wall! Nikki is right...Uck! Be careful in addressing this with them. If they are as nutty as they sound, they might go out of their way to make it worse.

Kari

Anonymous said...

With any luck:

1) They will move out after their lease is up.

or

2) One of them will move out! Sooner rather than later.