Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too Lazy

So I have a pretty funny story to tell, with pictures, but my camera is downstairs in my purse, and I'm too lazy to go down and get my camera. Hopefully tomorrow.

So rather than my funny story, I'll give you a run down of my afternoon/evening.

My classes at the gym Mondays and Wednesdays are at 5:30pm, so when I get home from work, I am literally in and out within 5 minutes to head off to the gym. Tonight's class is at 6:15pm, which is nice because it gives me a little bit of a breather. So when I got home today I did some cleaning and started a load of laundry. This class is seriously hard core. You start sweating 5 minutes in, and you don't stop. The instructor really pushes you, which I like. "You can do anything for 3 minutes." 3 minutes is a long freakin' time!, let me tell you. Once I returned home I finished cleaning the kitchen and folded laundry. Then had dinner. Put the my clothes away, and am now winding down.

2 comments:

Emily said...

need funny story. NOW.

when i was in labor with noah my nurse kept saying the same thing. "each contraction is about a minute, you can do anything for a minute." sure...until there's no break in-between and each contraction turns into one long, two hour contraction. sure. if it i was one minute, fine. but when it's two hours? can't do it. have fun at class!

Anonymous said...

April... you are doing so awesome! An inspiration to us all!! Cant wait to hear the funny story.

Kari