Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back

My life is like a one big culture shock, because the type of life I lead isn't normal. The real sucky thing about returning from vacation is the instant void in my life once I exit the plane. The void of having no presence of another human being around me that I know, can talk to and can laugh with. The void of getting a hug from a friend, or her 2 cute boys I've known since they were born. It is a wave of sadness that just comes over me, and I realize this is my life.

I'm back from Florida. I had such a great trip. Tina and I are both proud that during my stay we got in 4 work outs! Four very hard work outs, I might add. A work out this morning wasn't planned but once we realized I had a afternoon flight, it only seemed natural to go to the gym this morning. So that's what we did.

I'm exhausted and heading to sleep. Stay tuned for updates and of course pictures!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

congrats on a fun, safe, productive trip! sorry about the sadness.

Nikki said...

It is always nice to have someone to pick you up at the airport. especially when you just had a fun filled week with loved ones. I am glad you had fun, and I am also sorry for the sadness.

Anonymous said...

Me too, more than you know.