Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Bucket List: Part 2 of 2

I figure I've been putting this off long enough. Well, more like a combination of being busy, and now going back to being alone, I figure I should write about what I really wanted to write about when I first wrote this blog.

Sarah had originally asked about what "My Bucket List" is, and this is really hard because a lot of the things I want to do with my life involve love and having someone in my life to love and to love me. Which is why I felt I had to write the previous blog on this subject. And it's difficult because I'm starting to have to come to terms with the fact that a lot of things that I want for my life may not happen(getting married, having a family). So I had to think of things that I want to do with my life that don't involve another person being in my life, or having a family.

In no particular order My Bucket List:

  • Travel - Specifically Beijing (this became high on the list after the Summer '08 Olympics), New Zealand, Australia, Iceland, and all the places in "Eat, Pray, Love".
  • Write a book.
  • Keep on the look out for opportunities to move to Central Florida.
  • Ride in a hot air balloon.
  • Visit all 50 states.
  • Learn American Sign Language.
  • Attend a showing of "The Rachael Ray Show".
  • Shower in a waterfall.
  • Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it.
  • Overcome my fear of failure.
I'm sure I have more, but in all honesty this was a lot harder than I thought.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Some of these are very similar to mine--especially the balloon and travel one.

fotobug said...

I once showered in a waterfall...... my advice for that is (and not that you aked for it) is:

Make sure the water is warm!

I had goosbumps for hours afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love you Bucket List.

Write that book(s)!!!