Monday, February 2, 2009

Seven Card Stud

Driving into Chicago, Sears Tower, October 2008
So you know those blogs where you get tagged to post the 3rd picture of your 3rd folder, regardless of the picture or how random it may be? Well this is one of those blogs, except I didn't get tagged, and so I get to make my own rules, and plus I'm running out of things to blog about. So I decided to post the 7th picture of my 7th folder. The reason for the number 7? Because I really like the title I came up with for this blog, and that just happens to have the number "7" in it. I'm glad you asked. :) I tag all of you, or you can just leave me some ideas on what to blog about!

2 comments:

fotobug said...

Since you are taking blog requests, I am interested in knowing three things that are on your 'bucket list'. Why they are on your list and what would it take for you to get them checked off. :o)

Emily said...

you could do something once a week from the daily meme (http://thedailymeme.com/what-is-a-meme/), or start a "wordless wednesday" post (that's just a picture with a title) or my s-i-l does a memory lane monday where she posts old pictures (even from her childhood) and tells a story about it.