Sunday, February 8, 2009

~something I love~


I stole this from Emily.

Welcome to my first weekly series of something I love. With my pattern of workouts, I'm slowly coming up short on things to write about. So Emily gave me an idea to do a weekly series. So this is what I'm doing.

I love my house.

I bought my house in April 2002.

I often question if Denver is my home, but this house is definitely my home. And it feels like my home. I love it. I'm tucked away in a cul-de-sac, where I feel safe.

3 comments:

Emily said...

we bought our first house a year and a half ago and it DOES feel like home. there is something so great about that first house. yours is so cute! and i covet the garage.

Nikki said...

I love you and your cute house. I have yet to actually meet your house, however. We'll have to change that.

Rachel said...

Your home looks great, I have to say! Every picture you post looks so inviting. :-)

And, I've often thought about stealing some of Emily's ideas - she's got some good ones! :-)