Monday, February 9, 2009

Barefoot Definitions

Tonight I tried a new class at the gym called Barefoot Definitions. It was a great class and I can tell I'll be sore tomorrow, and the day after that. It was a combination of dance, pilates, and yoga. The dance style of ballet. I've never done pilates before. And I've only done yoga once ever. It amazes me how standing still can make you sweat. I just don't get it. Well I'm not actually standing still, but, well you know what I mean, right? I know I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again. But I really enjoy doing new and different things.

and if anyone is counting, this the 5th day in a row I've worked out.
Yup, 5!
Thank goodness I get to take tomorrow off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you and yes I did count 5 for this week.
Awesome.
Is Barefoot Definitions going to be done weekly?

Love your new pics of my grandkids.

Hope you have a great day off - you deserve it.

Love,
Mom

fotobug said...

Whop whop!! Awesome!!! :o) Keep up the great work!