Sunday, February 15, 2009

~something I love~

Norther California July 2008
Parents in San Francisco July 2008

I love my parents! Today is their 34th Wedding Anniversary. They were married on February 15, 1975. Like most marriages they have been through ups and downs. But throughout their journey of marriage they have lots and lots of memories, love, and a pretty cool daughter! They have showed me unconditional love, which is something words cannot express how thankful I am for that. So happy anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you and I miss you tons!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary, 34 years! That's pretty awesome. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you.

We are so very, very blessed to have an awesome, incredible, pretty too cool daughter!!

Thank you Nikki.

Love you bunches and bunches,

Mom

fotobug said...

Incredible! It's so wonderful to know the stories of marriages that represent the way it should be! I am constantly photographing weddings and I love hearing of couples that work through everything life throws their way! Congrats!!!

<3