Monday, February 16, 2009

Right, Left, Tweak

So the instructor that teaches the Dance Jam class I go to on Friday's and Sunday's is now teaching a 7week hip hop class! Today was the first one, and it was lots and lots of fun. It kinda sucks because you have to pay for it, but because it is something I love, it is well worth it in my eyes. We are learning a much more technical routine, to a specific set of music. The beginning of the dance we look Right, then Left, and we Tweak. It's hard to explain, but that is what the instructor says.


Today I got to talk to my 2 year old God Daughter Katherine. For Valentine's Day I got her a Colorado Avalanche sweatshirt, and she said to me "Go Avalanche", plus she sang to me the "A, B, C's". It completely made my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was such a fun day!

fotobug said...

Tweak it girl, just tweak it! :o)