Friday, May 29, 2009

Physical Therapist

Kids say the most random things. Jake is such a creative, random kid and I was a witness to it during my trip to Florida. He says these words that he hears probably everyday, but has no idea what it is that they mean. I wish I would have written them down so that I could do his creative thinking justice. Here is a sampling.

During my date night with the boys we played Bowling on the Nintendo Wii. While playing Jake was rambling on and being silly, when at one point in time he goes: "I think I need to go see my physical therapist." I ask him: "Do you know what a physical therapist is?" Jake: "No, I have no idea what that means, I just make this stuff up." The conversation ended with me having a coconut for a brain and going to see a physical therapist to fix it.

Throughout the rest of trip we all would randomly say that we need to go to the physical therapist. I suppose you probably had to be there, but it was seriously laugh out loud funny.

3 comments:

Emily said...

AWESOME. I love it when kids say stuff like that!

Nikki said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I like the addition of Tina's cats. Hello florida cats, nice to meet you :).

Anonymous said...

Yes, so much fun. We should all have a child's imagination.