Friday, April 17, 2009

Yesterday

So yesterday my friend Emily tagged me. The tag goes something like this:
once you're tagged, you must take your picture right then and there.
no editing.

Well technically I cheated. I didn't have my camera with me yesterday at work, when I saw I was tagged. So I took this picture of me when I got home. I thought I would try to take a funny picture. A lot of times during my alone time, I'll make funny noises, sing random songs, have conversations with myself.
In this picture I had just got done making a weird noise, and I was laughing at myself just as I snapped the picture.
So for your viewing pleasure, is me laughing at how I entertain myself:
I will say that I purposefully kept my glasses on in this picture, because it will be one of the last pictures of me in my glasses. In one week I'll be getting Lasik!!!

I didn't post this yesterday because I didn't work out yesterday. But I did work out today. Tonight at Dance Jam was 80's day. It was all about the 80's. The instructor dressed in 80's gear, we had 80's music, and learned an 80's routine. It was super fun.

2 comments:

fotobug said...

I adore your laughing picture!

<3

Oh, and I just ran into Jill Dooley at a wedding I was shooting. She was on the dance team with us! :o) How cool is that?

Emily said...

oh man, you ROCKED that picture. you look great!

i'm sooo jealous of your lasik.