Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another 1st Birthday



me, alyica, TC, and Sammy



Today was a good day. I had a super lazy morning. ...I haven't had a lazy morning like today's in a really really long time. It was great.

This afternoon was Alycia's 1st birthday. Throughout the past couple of years I've gone to a lot of first birthdays. Alycia was born on April 15, 2008. She is an adorable little girl. Very laid back like her Dad, and has all the latest accessories like her Mom. She of course was spoiled today and everyone was wanting her attention. I luckily got to hold her a few times to get a good amount of some baby love.

After the party I went to the gym for a nice long workout. I'm trying to strengthen my left knee, and by doctors orders I was told to go to the treadmill instead of my usual of the elliptical. So since old habits are hard to break, I decided to do half and half. 25 minutes on the elliptical 20 on the treadmill. The 25 minutes on the elliptical flew by (since I usually do 45 minutes) then I went to treadmill. Well I suppose I got distracted by my magazine on the treadmill, and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. So all in all 55 minutes of cardio! Then I did my legs, chest, and 2 ab machines. It was a nice workout. The gym for the most part was empty, which is how I like it.

1 comment:

fotobug said...

Alycia is a cutie pie!!!

AWESOME job on the workouts!

xox