Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have a Crush

Nathan Fillion

One of the things I really really enjoy is TV. I very easily love TV. Thank goodness for my DVR! One of my first TV crushes was on Joey Buchanan on "One Life to Live". OLTL was the soap opera my parents watched when I was younger. I got into OLTL when I was in middle school. And now for the past 3+ years I DVR OLTL everyday, and have watched it everyday since. Nathan Fillion played Joey Buchanan, and I thought he was so cute. Back when I was in MS the younger cast did a ad for American Eagle. And when I saw the print ad in a magazine I went to American Eagle and bought the shirt he was wearing in the ad. I thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Anyways he was the type of crush where a part of me seriously thought we would end up together. Of course I knew it would never really happen, but in the fantasy part of my heart I always thought "just maybe..." It was always either him or Carson Daly. ;) I seriously thought we would end up together one day too ...until I found out recently he had a baby with his girlfriend, that was a sad day for me.

Anyways, Nathan Fillion hasn't been a regular on OLTL since I was in MS. He was recently on "Desperate Housewives", and he just recently got his very own show on ABC called "Castle". And well I haven't had a chance recently to watch "Castle" until this weekend. And yesterday and today I got to watch all 5 episodes that have come out so far. And I have to say I really enjoy the series so far. Very funny, and some good twists and turns. I would highly recommend it! And seeing him so much this weekend my part of my heart that is full of my fantasies has been going back to my thoughts of us living happily ever after!

Who is your celebrity crush?

3 comments:

fotobug said...

Ohhhhh easy answer. There is a card board cut out of John Mayer in my bedroom.

If you had the chance would you ever want to meet Nathan?

Do you remember that guy at summer dance camp that everyone had a crush on??? lol!

Emily said...

I like Castle too! I have a crush on Orlando Bloom. He's so cute.

April said...

Sarah, I do! We all HAD to get a picture with him. I still have mine in one of my HS photo albums at my parents house. He was super cute, but not very tall.