Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Big Laser Day Tomorrow

So my mom arrived this evening, just late enough for me to get in a work out. Tomorrow I go to LasikPlus to get my Lasik done on my eyes! I'm a lot excited and a little nervous. Today at work one of my co-workers said "This is the last day you'll wear glasses." And at that point in time it really hit me. Prior to that point I hadn't really thought about it. I really hope that this procedure won't hinder my work out routine. I really really hope it won't. And that I'll be able to get right back to the gym. So once I am able to get in a work out, I'll be right back year in blog world to give you all the laser details! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck! I am sooo jealous! My brother Delos had it done about 2 years ago and he STILL raves about it.

Nikki said...

oooh, let me know how it goes. I have heard that it is a quick recovery. Hope all goes well!

fotobug said...

Back so soon!!!!! Awesome!