Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Planning

The original idea for today's post was suppose to be ice cream. But I drove to Baskin Robbins after my workout tonight, and their was a huge line outside of the store, and decided it wasn't worth it. So I had to rethink my strategy for today's post.

Something I'm good at is planning. I'm a planner. ...which is one reason why it is frustrating my life isn't going as I "planned". Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the summer. I have two big trips coming up, one to Florida and one to Rhode Island with my parents. This week I've been planning the trip to RI. And lots of fun stuff is in store, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Ok, that's all. If you made it to Baskin Robbins I really hope you enjoyed your cheap ice cream!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I got 4 scoops for $1.33! Awesome. Sorry you missed out. My line was super long but my kids wouldn't let me leave, so we stayed and it actually wasn't that bad.

Nikki said...

mmmm...ice cream.