Saturday, April 11, 2009

Productive Day

So I'm back in my world of "normal" ...for the time being. Spending my weekends alone etc... Today I have a nice full day. It started this morning at swim class. It had been more than a month since I had been to hydro class, and it felt great to be back in the water. After my morning work out I went and had a leisurely breakfast at Village Inn. During my breakfast I enjoyed putting a good dint in the book I'm currently reading "Twilight". Once I was stuffed I drove to Lakewood to LasikPlus for a Lasik exam, to see if I was a good candidate. I've been wanting to look into Lasik for the past 5 years. And I'm super happy to report that I passed! I'll be getting the procedure done in a couple of weeks. I seriously can't wait! After getting my eyes dialated I drove to get my hair done. I was in much need for a cut, and well I'm very happy with the results. I love the feeling after I get my hair cut. Once I arrived back home I did two loads of laundry. All in all good day!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That IS a good day! How are you liking Twilight?

April said...

Emily-so far so good!

fotobug said...

Oh!! I watched my mom get Lasik done. It was so fast and really neat to watch! And it has changed her life (after having to wear contacts for over 30 years!) Are you nervous??

April said...

a little bit. but definitely more excited!