Thursday, May 5, 2011

~all kinds of crazy~

image
have you ever had fresh
from hawaii
pineapple?!
it is so
good. seriously.
i got some on tuesday!
everyone is going to hawaii except me.
this
must
change.

********

mom is here!
and
she survived STRIKE!

********

if you don't know already,
but
if you come visit me
i am gonna take you to the gym.
this should be obvious.
just sayin'.

********

i work catty corner
from the federal reserve bank building,
and when you walk by noises come from the below the sidewalks.
usually in the morning i hear
barnyard animals.
either horses
or
cows.
it's weird, and i can't help but think there is some weird reason behind the noises.

********

i have seriously had one
of
the
best
weeks
ever!
and it is just going to get better!

********

i love it when the missing sock
suddenly reappears.

********

this weekend denver
is finally
going to feel like
spring!

********


i am so behind
on all of my TV watching.

********

5 comments:

sarahlove said...

You actually FIND the missing sock!? That is magical! :)

Anonymous said...

Umm... you mean DRAG to the gym. LOL - Kari

Nikki said...

I've been by that building and I totally know what you're talking about. Weird.

Emily said...

i'm behind on EVERYTHING, but especially tv watching.

Rachel said...

Horses and cows, huh? That's got to be one of the oddest things I've ever heard.

My missing socks always reappear. About a week after I toss their mate into the trash.