Thursday, July 1, 2010

all kinds of crazy


tomorrow my workout is a new
water class that i've never taken, called
water circuit!
i'm super excited.

********

i'm loving the 90+ degree weather we've been having.
our summer's are too short, so i'm literally
soaking in the sun.

********


i bought a toothbrush this past weekend,
just to find out i already had a brand new one.
i hate it when i do that!

********

"i hope my kids bond with the goat.
who says that?
dean mcdermott on the season finale of
tori and dean: home sweet hollywood.
that was a laugh out loud moment.

********

i wonder if his name will be
william or ian?

********


am i the only one that thinks of blog posts
way in advance?

********


last weekend i heard from both
P and M.
weird.

********

the HOA is still not happy with me.
i'll be power washing the fence
on friday.

********


i almost cried tears of
pride today.
a good cry session might do me some good.

********

did you know you can order
caterpillars over the internet
for the purpose of having them turn into butterflies?

********

i'm making this for sunday.

********


STRIKE! 60min
601

2 comments:

sarahlove said...

I must make that cake! Yum!!!

Nikki said...

I do not think of posts ahead of time, usually. I can't hold all the information in my brain :). Also, your HOA is crazy. Just thought I'd say that.