Thursday, July 8, 2010

all kinds of crazy


yesterday i got the new
victoria's secret catalogue!
the fall fashion preview!
i was super excited,
then disappointed, because i only like one thing.
...although maybe that's a good thing.

********

today at work a guy was cooking
potato chips
in the microwave.
am i the only one that thinks that is strange?

********

i'm thinking about giving myself a
7-day workout
challenge.
...meaning i would workout 7 days in.a.row.
am i crazy?!

********

i have new found
guilty pleasure.
www.realitysteve.com

********

i am 2 weeks behind on all my TV.
i hope to get caught up this weekend.

********

i'm pretty sure i'm going to have to
see "eclipse"
again.
and soon.

********

i went to my first HOA meeting last night.
i hope the fine goes away.

********

wants to purchase a new flatiron.
any recommendations?

********

so much for the 90+ degree weather.
it's been in the 60's the past two days.
boo!!

********

i am sore today from
tuesdays
workout.
ouch!

********

i sent these
to my cousin
for her birthday.
i totally wish i could have one.

********
STRIKE! 60min

5 comments:

EMILY said...

Hey April...thanks for stopping by my blog! Weight loss stinks! I don't know why I can't be one of those naturally thin people who needs to gain some weight and just doesn't really care much for food (I have 2 sisters-in-law like that!) Oh well. I got a new flat iron recently that I love. It's a 1" Babyliss. My haird stylist had recommended the brand and said I could get one of the professional ones she uses with a 4 year warranty for like $150. I found mine at Marshalls for $25 bucks and it works great! It only has a one year warranty but that is fine by me!. Best of luck with your weight loss!
Emily

sarahlove said...

Victoria's Secret hasn't impressed me much lately.....

Potato chips in the micro? Like from a bag?? Why? Maybe it will taste like a baked potato?

A seven day challenge? Do it!!!

I just spent like an hour on reality steve... spoiled some things for me but it's okay! I couldn't stop reading!!

Nikki said...

I LOVE those cup cakes, they are like a cheese cake/ chocolate cake. Thank you!

If you do work out 7 days a week, make one or two days easy so you don't hurt yourself.

Once again your HOA is crazy.

Flatiron rec: Chi, I don't own one but I've heard they are the best. I dropped my old roommate's Chi in the toilet and had to buy her a new one and found it on Ebay for $50.

Love you!

Emily said...

The chi's really are the best I've used. Expensive, but last forever.

Anonymous said...

VS . . . maybe wait til XMAS for a gift card (for bra's)!!!

HOA hope it turns to your favor.

7-Day workout: GO for the challenge!!

Love and Miss YA, MOM