Thursday, July 29, 2010

all kinds of crazy


just a cute picture of katherine and i
for good measure.

********

usually i write all my random thoughts
throughout the week so i don't sit at my computer on a
thursday night trying to think of witty randomness.
but this week i didn't do that.
so this random thought thursday might be a little bit
boring.

********

lately i've been using the word
coolio
a lot.

********

this week my ex's mom asked me to be her friend
on facebook.
i'm pretty sure i miss her more than my ex.

********

saturday is national dance day!
get up and DANCE!

********

lately denali has been waking me up in the middle of the night
by what sounds like her running into my bedroom door.
(i don't let them sleep with me.)
to prevent this, last night i let them (otis and denali) sleep with me,
just to have them run in and out of my bedroom for what seemed
all night long.

********

i recorded katherine saying
the pledge of allegiance
on my cell phone, but i can't send it to me
because my phone says the file is too big.
anyone have any ideas how to get it on my PC
to share with all of you?

********

that's all i got.

********
STRIKE! 60min
609

5 comments:

sarahlove said...

There should be a USB cable that will plug into your phone to your computer. Then you can transfer all of your files (including all the cell pics you might take) onto your computer.

Rachel said...

CUTE picture!

Sorry the cats disrupted your sleep! Ours sleep with us just about every night. And I use the term "us" very loosely, as Andy will kick them off the bed if they come near him. The cats sleep with ME every night. Oscar on my pillow, Frankie on my feet, Haley somewhere in between the boys - last night she was ON me as I lay on my side. And she never laid down. She SAT on me for what seemed like an eternity. Until I kicked her off. Then she came back, and tried to stand on Sasha. Yes, the cats are spoiled in our house. No, I wouldn't have it any other way. :-)

Emily said...

The cats thing would drive me crazy! That's why I won't let my kids sleep with me, they drive me nuts.

No idea on the phone thing, sorry.

Hellen said...

I love this cute picture ,it brings happy to me .Thank you .

Anonymous said...

Just getting caught up on my "April Fix". Cute pic of you and Katherine. The cat story is funny. I loved it when my cats slept with me. I miss them. :(...No suggestions for the phone file...sorry. -Kari