Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RI: day 3

my last full day in rhode island was filled with sun, relaxing, rides, and ice cream!
katherine is now 3 1/2 and this is the first time i've been out to visit where we had a beautiful sunny day to go out to the beach to soak in some waves and sunlight! it was a blast. katherine and josh are both fearless when it comes to the ocean. it was great to see them in the water.
katherine
so i can't believe i'm going to post a picture of me in a bathing suit, but i think this is a really cute picture, and i almost look "normal" from behind.
running with water ready to make a sand castle!
2 beautiful beach babies
katherine and josh
after the day at the beach my aunt and uncle took me out to dinner near the ocean to a place called turtle soup. it was super yummy, and i really enjoyed hanging out with my aunt and uncle.
josh, me, and katherine
after dinner charlene, katherine, and i went to a little festival. katherine rode the rides, followed by some super yummy ice cream!
riding the race cars
katherine and i on the tea cups
LOVE her face!
going up in the rocket
this trip was fabulous! i feel so fortunate to have a family i can visit on the East coast, but of course i wish they were closer. i'm blessed to have katherine as my God daughter, and i love getting to know her.
zumba 60min
456

4 comments:

sarahlove said...

LOVE your hair curly!!!! You should do it like that more often! Gorgeous!

Emily said...

It looks like so much fun! I was going to say the same thing about your hair. Cute swimming suit, too.

Trish said...

You look great in your swimsuit...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I'd love to join your team for the race in Oct, I just have to make sure I'm going to be in town. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. Great picture of your Aunt Margaret and Uncle John and YOU!

Love MOM

Great shot of you at the beach!