Tuesday, July 20, 2010

question of the week:

what's on your wish list?

but this is a realistic wish list. yes, we all want a bigger house, a nicer car, diamonds, etc... but those things are strictly wants. and yes these items are wants too, but you plan to budget for these items within the next couple of years. so what's a big purchase (more than $100) that you'll most likely be buying in your somewhat near future?

here is what i want:

a fancy flatiron. most likely chi.
~i like my hair, so why not get the best?

a new entertainment center.
~ when i first moved to denver the only piece of furniture i moved up here with was a used entertainment center my friend shaun got from his cousin's garage sale. don't get me wrong it does the job, but i would love a new one. late next year denver will finally have an IKEA. ...i'm thinking i might just have to make a purchase there!

a new TV.
~to go with the new entertainment center of course.

a big fancy camera.
~i blame this one on my cousin nikki. she has an awesome camera, that takes amazing pictures. this purchase makes complete sense to me, because well i'm a huge picture person.

a new laptop.
~not too sure what the life expectancy is of a laptop, but mine is slowly going down the drain. it's 5 years old. a new upgrade would be nice.

so, what's on your wish list?

barbell strength 60min

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiji is definitely on my wish list. Not sure if it will happen within the next couple of years, but hopefully soon! The main item on my wish list is a swimming pool. I have wanted one pretty much since the day I was born and have always said that my home would have one...Well, that time is nearing and will likely happen in the next couple of years! YAY! I actually just bought a new entertainment center last night ONLY because Larry decided to purchase a new TV and entertainment system to go in our living room (apparently the old one was an embarrasment!!)...Dont get me started on that though, because its a sore subject. I really liked MY old entertainment center and the TV fit perfectly inside of it!! UGH...men and their toys! -Kari

Anonymous said...

LOL.

My only WISH . . . is to be able to afford to give our daughter everything on her wish list;).

April, I am aware of all the high ticket items and I have been entering every contest imaginable.

I hope/pray that I win one of them.

Love, MOM

PS and no you are not spoiled :)

Emily said...

I want a bedroom set. I've never had a nice, matching set--with a fancy headboard/footboard and bedside tables.

sarahlove said...

I have thought about this since you posted it.... and all I can think of is wanting healthy kidneys for my brother. In fact, I would trade every thing I own if that's what it took.

sarahlove said...

Oh- you meant realistic..... I can hope cant I??

Sarah Zook said...

You know what is on my wish list...but if we're talking material things...I want:

1. a finished basement
2. landscaped backyard and porch
3. wood laminate flooring
4. new comforter for my bedroom and the guest room
5. and outdoor kitty house for da kitties so they can go outside but not run away
6. a new car
7. new computer

Anonymous said...

I will pray and wish for Health and Happiness.

Lots of Prayers Sarah,

Love MOM