Monday, July 5, 2010

my 4th

lots and lots to talk about. my parents were here for the holiday weekend. here's a short re-cap.

saturday night we went to a colorado rockies game, and enjoyed the post fireworks show!
fireworks @ coors field
bringing people out onto the field
family pic: my dad is smiling!


yesterday we drove down to canon city, colorado which is about a 2 hour drive. we went on the royal gorge lunch train ride. it was a lot of fun!
mom and dad in the dome car
we had some drinks in memory of my grandpa egan who loved trains.
some rafters: my dad wants to come back next summer to go rafting!
this train ride was such a blast, and even better my dad enjoyed himself! trying to entertain him is not an easy task, and i was very pleased that he was able to relax and enjoy a different part of colorado.
check out the helicopter!
the view of the royal gorge bridge

treadmill 10min
the MIXX 60min
697

4 comments:

Nikki said...

what a nice time! I like your top you wore to the Rockies game!

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome April! Glad you and both your parents enjoyed their visit! -Kari

Anonymous said...

Lovin your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Love this trip. And I AM HUGGING you in my heart!!!

Love, MOM