Sunday, July 11, 2010

pictures of "the loop"

i know all of you have asked yourself: i wonder what that outdoor loop looks like that april walks/jogs around?
well when my parents were in town, i showed my mom.
we had a nice evening walk around the 1.4 mile loop, and i took some pictures.
the sun was setting, and the weather was comfortable.
this is where i start my walk/jog
the mile marker
this is about 1/4 in
this is about 3/4 in
beautiful sunset
mom and i
colorado rockies (my parents were shocked that we still had snow on the mountains)
so pretty
love the clouds in this one
summer evening

50/50 60min
549

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Having a great outdoor space can be so inspiring, can't it? :-)

Nikki said...

uh...wow! That's incredibly gorgeous!

Emily said...

Wow, that's amazing!! I can't believe how pretty it is.

We still have loads of snow here. The hike to Mt. Timpanogos (one of the tallest peaks in UT) trail begins at Aspen Grove, where my family was last week, and the trail was closed because of too much snow. In JULY.

Rachel P said...

Wow, how beautiful. If I had something like that here to jog/run on, I'm pretty sure I would do it everyday.

Anonymous said...

April . . . Your pictures are absolutely beautiful and I am so happy to have shared that walk with you. Great memory.

Love MOM

sarahlove said...

I am so jealous of your lush green running loop. That could never get old!!