Sunday, October 24, 2010

unofficial after photos

so way back in march i met my friend sarah in las vegas. this was the weekend prior to starting slimgenics. once i signed up and found out that i would be at my goal when i was home in october, i booked sarah to document my successes, and take my official after photos from the 265 person i used to be. as i've stated i didn't reach my goal when i was suppose to, but i still wanted to meet up with sarah and have her document my progress thus far. this photo shoot was such a blast. she brought along her photo friend nick, while sarah and i got to chat and give me light! we laughed and shared stories, all while in the middle of doing a plank or two while we got shoots in the grass!
sarah i could never thank you enough for your friendship and for your talent. you are amazing!











strike! 60min

5 comments:

sarahlove said...

April.... you are beautiful, so so beautiful. From your soul to outer self.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wonderful journey.

Hugs.

Emily said...

GORG.EOUS. both you AND the pictures. well done, both of you!

Nikki said...

These are so awesome! I love them all, and I know where that park is. I love that park. I think the colors are spectacular. Well done, everyone.

Anonymous said...

AMEN, there are no words!

April is the newest NEW Charlie's Angel . . . Gorgeous to boot!

Love hugs and kisses MOM

SingleGal said...

April.. You look stunning! You really are an inspiration to everyone trying to lose weight and keep it off.