Saturday, October 23, 2010

back to normal

i'm so relieved. for the longest time i've been going back and forth in regards to slimgenics. questioning if i'm going to go back strictly on plan. but not being 100% committed, so not fully prepping myself for the week, when i go grocery shopping.

and what about grocery shopping? i've feel like i haven't really been grocery shopping since before i went to florida at the beginning of september. i was out of town 2 weekends ago, then last weekend kari was in town. so things just haven't been normal. and since last week and truly deciding to no longer follow slimgenics, i'm excited to go grocery shopping without "slimgenics head" and the food i used to normally get, but with the twist of my knowledge from slimgenics. i'm really looking forward to exploring what my new normal will be. i'm happy to start planning meals and not fully restricting myself. essentially i have been pretending to be on plan, and that hasn't worked out great for me. not really planning my meals has been much more costly and just overall not good.

i'm really looking forward to finding my new normal. feeling like i am eating like normal. not being all weird about my food. it'll be so nice to take slimgenics into what i'm going to make my real world.
strictly strength 60min

No comments: