Thursday, May 20, 2010

all kinds of crazy


i bought a new toy today.
a HRM ~ Heart Rate Monitor.
i've been wanting one for awhile now,
to see how many calories i burn during my workouts.
so in addition to my workout at the end of each blog
you will now see how many calories i burned!

********

i stained my fence again this
past weekend.
i hope my HOA will leave me alone now.

********

water is in
the outdoor pool
at the gym!!!

********

i know i said the marriage ref is a stupid show,
but
on tonight's episode one of the couples is from denver.
erica is a morning show DJ on Alice 105.9
which happens to be the radio station i listen to.

********

an elevator at work today had these
cool blue lights,
they made me feel like i was riding
in a spaceship.

********

what if the hokey pokey
is
what it's all about?

********


if you were me,
what you want your parents to bring you back
from their summer vacation
in germany?
(no dolphins, cats, or bird of paradise)

********

i really need to file my left thumb
fingernail.


********
STRIKE! 60min
626 cal. burned

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I hate filing my nails.

from Germany, I'd ask them to just find me something really cool, really german.

if the hokey pokey is what it's all about, then I say just shake it all about all over the place.

why did the elevator have blue lights?

I've watched part of a few episodes of the marraige ref. yes, stupid. but sometimes amusing.

woohoo for water in the outdoor pool!

when was the last time you stained your fence? I'm not sure I like HOA, seems like they can be rather strict about stupid stuff.

fun HRM! great job burning over 600 calories, too!

Nikki said...

You are so funny! I like the space ship thingy!

Anonymous said...

From Germany...If you like coo-coo clocks, that is the place to get them. They also have very cool christmas items. Larry brought back these really cool wooden things that when you light candles beneath them it heats up the wooden fan on top and makes it spin. They are super delicate, but I know they can be shipped. I have a nativity one and an angel one and I love them. Then there is always German beer, but that would be hard to bring back and I am not a big fan of beer anyway. -Kari

sarahlove said...

Your watch is so 'techy'!!! Neato!

Emily said...

my mom has that hokey pokey sign in her laundry room.

i would want something german. i don't know what, but something.