Monday, March 22, 2010

~something I love~

this is what i'm going to call a double header.

something i love: this fabulous new mexico coffee mug i got for christmas a few years ago from my friend brisa. ...and what's inside. white chocolate cappuccino.

down in the lobby of where i work we have a convenient store called Russell's. it basically has everything inside of it that you would find at a gas station store. this white chocolate cappuccino is so tasty, and so much better than just about anything i've ever had at starbuck's. even better when i bring my own mug (which i do) i get charged the refill price of $1.18!!! and even i know you can't get anything that tasty at starbuck's for one dollar and eighteen cents! i'm not much of a coffee drinker, usually i crave this type of drink when i'm cold. i like to treat myself to one once a month.
elliptical 30min
treadmill 33min

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't drink coffee but that sounds delish. I love white chocolate.

Anonymous said...

April, you know how much I LOVE coffee...I am totally amazed that you only have this once a month. I'd be down there every day, especially at that price, getting all filled up on crack-uccino! HA! -Kari

Nikki said...

April, I love that mug too. I seriously love the pic of Denali in the dish washer, ha!!!!