In tribute to all of my readers, and finding out who all of you are?!?!
I have a little bit of a hunch that my blog has quiet the following. But I don’t know how big and I'm super curious about who all is out there reading my blog! I’ve thought about throwing a giveaway for awhile now, just for the sole purpose of finding out who reads my blog! That is exactly what I’m going to do! I’m super curious to know who reads my blog or rather “stalks” my blog.
When I thought about what I would actually give away, I stumbled, because I didn’t want it to be just some boring giveaway. Then I had a thought “I should give away items that I love, and have helped me along in my weight loss journey.” I seriously wouldn’t be able to go without these items. So if you win, here is what you will get!
- A Camelbak water bottle! I had never even heard of this wonderful product until I met my friend Michelle in Chicago in October 2008. That Winter I immediately got 2. One for work, and one for home. I love this water bottle, and use them every single day.
- A Jillian Michaels workout DVD! I got the 30 Day Shred DVD as a backup to use on cold snowy Colorado days that prevent me from driving to the gym. This is one hard workout!
- Atkin’s Peanut Butter cups! These are delish. I’m a huge peanut butter fan, and these do just the trick, when I want a treat!
- Extra Long Lasting Gum! This is a trick I got from watching the Biggest Loser. I'm not a big gum chewer, but just about every afternoon, when I get that sweet tooth, I go for a piece of gum. It seems to do just the trick!
- The Body for Life Cookbook! I of course don’t follow the Body for Life diet, but I love this cookbook. Lots of tasty recipe’s, including one of my favorites: Taco Pasta!
- A $30 Target Gift Card! Who doesn’t love Target?!
- A $10 donation to Susan G. Komen, and Race for the Cure! I am a huge supporter of this group, and will make a donation in your name when I sign up for this year’s race which is taking place in Denver on Sunday October 2nd!
The total price value for this fabulous giveaway is over $100!!!
So what do you need to do in order to win all of these fabulous prizes?! Simple. Leave me a comment.
If you remember, tell me how it is that you found my blog. Or how you know me.
the fine print...
You have until Monday March 7th at 10pm MT to enter. The winner will be announced on Tuesday March 8th.
One comment per person.
U.S. Residences only ages 18 or older.
For those of you that link to my blog via Facebook, please leave a comment through the blog, NOT through Facebook. Facebook comments will not be considered as an entry.
If you don’t have a Blogger account, no worries. Click the “Anonymous” radio button and leave your comment that way, and make sure to leave an email address.
barbell strength 60min