Monday, August 2, 2010

surprise ending

****the bachelorette spoiler below****
















ali and roberto

so i have to say this was a shocker.
a few season's ago i discovered Reality Steve. this a website that has the spoilers of who the bachelor or bachelorette are going to pick at the end. the site is addicting, so unless you wanna know don't check it out. for ali's season in particular their were a lot of details and spoilers only 2 weeks after the season starting airing. this guy knew everything. the details of all the dates and who went home at each rose ceremony. knowing what's going to happen didn't stop me from watching because i still wanted to see it happening and all the little details.
the main prediction for this season was the outcome. that being that ali is single. that she chose no one. once i read that, i immediately became uninterested in the season, but still watched.
then i checked the link today and read that the prediction was wrong. that ali sends chris home prior to the rose ceremony (which is why we didn't see any footage of the 2 guys at the last rose ceremony) and that she picks roberto. i totally wish i hadn't read that, because that would have been such a great surprise. needless to say i hurried home after my workout to get caught up and see how it all played out. i totally see that ali loves roberto. and i'm happy for them, and happy that ABC was able to make the ending such a surprise. while reading steve's predictions he gave very creditable reasoning, clues, and hints, that ali was single.
i have only watched the last 10 minutes of after the final rose, but roberto and ali seem happy, and i hope it works out.
i love chris. he looks like an ex of mine, but much better looking because he has a much better personality than my ex from 9 years ago.

watching this show forces me to reflect on my life. and the love that i want in my life. the love that i crave. i realize that i'm on this journey right now, that centers around me, focuses on me, and making me better. healthier, stronger, more confident. but it doesn't mean i don't want someone to share it all with. i like to think that i've taken the past couple of years to soley focus on myself in preparation for love. for that man i will love and will love me. but of course, that isn't a guarantee. all i can do is continue what it is that i'm doing. keep going on this path. continue to pray and to hope that maybe a true and deep love will enter my life. that one day this piece of my puzzle might show up for me to put together. or maybe that piece isn't meant to be for me. that all of my puzzle pieces are here, and my life is about me fine tuning those pieces. making them the best that they can be.
zumba 60min
576

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep going the course.
You are the best you can be today and it is GREAT!

So proud of you.

I find Tori Spelling intrigueing.

Love, MOM