Thursday, August 5, 2010

all kinds of crazy



i' m loving my long nails right now.
they look so pretty.
but i have a feeling they won't last much longer.

********

taking pictures of your hands,
isn't an easy thing to do.

********

i have a case of
runner's toe.
weird.
for me it's the perfect excuse to go shoe shopping!

********

yesterday the bus i got on pulled over
onto the side of the road,
because it was dragging.
whatever that means.

********

i signed up for the
90 day weight loss challenge at the gym.
my goal is at the end of the 90 days,
i'll officially be done losing weight.

********

tonight for dinner i had a dairy queen blizzard.
mini-size.
it was a for a good cause:
miracle treat day
for children's hospital.
any excuse for ice cream!

********

i love my gym friends.
they are awesome.

********

i hate that the days are already getting
shorter.

********

today at work i met what
could be a new crush! ;)

*******

otis has been shedding like crazy.
i don't like it.
black cat hair all over my house.

********

next friday i'm throwing a
silpada party.
if you live in denver and want to come
let me know.
the more the merrier.

********

a quote for tori spellings new book:
"i'm working on my own happy ending."
yes, indeed i am.

********
STRIKE! 60min
659

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Look at you and your pretty nails. I am looking forward to hearing more about this crush.

Love you!

sarahlove said...

Can we shop virtually (like last time) for your party??

Your nails are gorgeous!! I'm jealous!

April said...

yes Sarah you can. i'll email you the link, and you just need to email me your item numbers. :)