Sunday, February 20, 2011

courtesy of my mom

1.

What color are your socks right now?

red/pink plaid

2.

What are you listening to right now?

the movie "The Monster-in-Law"

3.

What was the last thing you ate?

part of a sugar cookie

4.

Can you drive a stick shift?

negative, lame I know.


5.

Last person you spoke to on the phone.


Michelle

6.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

she's pretty awesome. she's my mom.

7.

How old are you today?

31


8.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Superbowl.

9.

What is your favorite drink?

water

10.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

yes

11.

Favorite food.

seafood pasta


12.

What is the last movie you watched?

Tangled

13.

Favorite day of the year?

my birthday

14.

How do you vent?

talking to a friend, writing.

15.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

building blocks.

16.

What is your favorite season?

Summer

17.

Cherries or blueberries?

Cherries

18.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

YES

19.

Who is the most likely to respond?

n/a

20.

Who is least likely to respond?

n/a

21.

Living situation?

me, myself, and i...along with Otis and Denali.

22.

When was the last time you cried?

i believe it was my birthday 1/19

23.

What is on the floor of your closet right now?

my hamper, and gym bag.

24.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

n/a


25.

What did you do last night?

talked with Michelle, watching TV, flirted with M via text.

26.

What are you most afraid of?

not finding love.

27.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

cheese please.

28.

Favorite dog breed?

Cocker Spaniel

29.

Favorite day of the week

Saturday

30.

How many states have you lived in?

2

31

Diamonds or pearls?

diamonds

32.

What is your favorite flower?

bird of paradise




just a survey my mom sent me.
50/50 60min

2 comments:

Emily said...

i'd take a spicy burger any day.

what did you think of tangled?

Nikki said...

I remember doing these a lot years back. It brings back nice memories. I loved getting them from you ;).